Sunday, March 1, 2009

Well That Settles That...

I left to quickly check out my twitter and see if it had all of the interesting elements that all of the blog posts talked about and an hour later I had to remind myself that I sill had a ton of work to do and that it is 1:45 in the am…so what I found first was a posted url to: Evan Williams: How Twitter's spectacular growth is being driven by unexpected uses.  In this video Evan Williams talks about all of the interesting ways Twitter users have expanded the value and usefulness of an originally social idea.  Check it out….very cool, and quick to watch.  I also followed multiple links to different web sites and answered two polls.  So I confirm that twitter is much more than “what am I doing right now…”  As a matter of fact, knowing that my followees could choose to not follow me, and wanting to be accepted in the group (ha ha) I decided to post an interesting url myself…OH no…another addicting web application…J

1 comment:

  1. Lauren,
    I hope this course is not "enabling" too many addictions. :-)
    Dr. Burgos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apture