Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bedroom Inspiration

So I was at TJMaxx this weekend...not looking for anything in particular and I found myself in the soap/toiletry section...you know where they have all of the perfume and fancy bars of soap? well that happens to be my new favorite section. I have been buying soap every time I go there because..well I kind of have an addiction to perfume. So anyways...I was smelling soaps when I spotted the most beautiful bar of soap...fortunately it also smelled amazing so I bought it and brought it home.

When I got home I took it out of the bag and put it on a shelf in my bathroom...Last night as I walked in the bathroom, I thought to myself, it smells amazing in here, and I remembered I had bought a new bar of soap. So I went to the shelf and picked it up to smell it and that is when it occurred to me that the bar of soap was the answer to my recent dilemma...of what to do with my bedroom...

My bedroom is a third floor attic room. It is kind of like a loft and the bathroom and spa tub are open to the whole room. I really want it to be an oasis...a getaway...but right now...it is kind of at getaway to the eighties....with pink tile floors and teal green tiles around the bathtub...I have had a hard time trying to envision what I would do up here...but then...the soap inspired me...

So without further ado...here is the bar of soap...




So now I can think of nothing else...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apture