Monday, May 23, 2011

The Dress...finally...

Well, I guess I did not keep my word...I said I would post the pictures of the dress completed...but never did it! Unfortunately, final exams took over my life and I was swept away in homework...now do not get me wrong, I did continue to craft despite the finals...I just did not have the time to post about it. As a matter of fact, I completed the dress, sewed a shirt, finished reupholstering my couch, modified a prom dress for a student and made a wreath...Check out my next few blog posts to see the results...oh and in case you are wondering...I craft my stress away...

Anyway...here is the dress...apologies for the photos...really looking to buy a new camera...

...front...





...and back...


...and in case you were curious, here is modified prom dress...I took out the zipper and created a corset tie back...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apture