Sunday, November 28, 2010

Furniture...Gone White...before and after

I thought it was about time I shared with everyone the reason why I have been seen with white paint on my hands for the last six months...I have been painting the world white...After moving into my new house, I decided my dining room set (that was pieced together from various places over the years) needed an update...I can't count how many people have come in and asked me when I got a new dining room set...a little white paint goes a long way!


SO here it goes...here is the buffet...(sorry for the poor picture I took it in the garage on a sunny day) before...


And AFTER...
Dining room table...BEFORE...(notice the green walls...they got a coat of white too!)
and AFTER...
China cabinet...BEFORE...

and AFTER...(notice the white walls?)


Looks like new furniture, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Apture